cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo remote not pairing with Hitachi tv

Nav228
Joining in

Hi,I only bought my Hitachi tv a couple of weeks ago so not an old set (58" smart tv).I've tried all the codes from tv instructions including entering 0999 and keep pressing ch up but nothing seems to work..could I be doing something wrong or do the remotes not work with Hitachi tv's

thanks in advance for any help

3 REPLIES 3

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try 0999 then channel down

Randy11
Joining in

@Nav228 wrote:

Hi,I only bought my Hitachi tv a couple of weeks ago so not an old set (58" smart tv).I've tried all the codes from tv instructions including entering 0999 and keep pressing ch up but nothing seems to work..could I be doing something wrong or do the remotes not work with Hitachi tv's    www.MyAARPMedicare.com

thanks in advance for any help

Yeah I've done all that you have suggested in your reply,thanks for that anyway.

Unfortunately nothing has worked, and tried numerous times.the remote is working fine with the virgin box but will not pair with the TV so I can control the sound.no matter what code and on both of the remotes, old and new.

Hi Randy11,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have tried everything to pair your TiVo remote to your Hitachi TV with no success, have you tried reaching out to the Manufacturers help forums to see if anyone else with the same issue has managed to get a resolution?

Regards

Paul.