cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo box stuck on loop

Freelancer2231
Tuning in

Hello, my tivo box has suddenly started going the start up loop. Welcome screen appears then starting up and then just goes round in circles. Stuck on a loop. Ive turned and unplugged everything but still not working.  Can someone help please?

4 REPLIES 4

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi read newapollo response on the thread below that also applies to you. Regards Micky

Which thread is this... cant find a answer par calling them and getting a engineer

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any TV box that won't boot or is stuck in restart, has a fault. VM staff respond to posts on here, but you might be waiting a few days.

Quickest way to report this, and get it rectified or book a tech, is to call in. 150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Freelancer2231

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your TiVo Box stuck on a loop. I would like to arrange an engineer visit for you to get this issue resolved. I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required and confirm your address. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can.

Kind regards,

Serena