cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The blacklist - seasons 1to 3 disappeared

jmay
Joining in

Hi I have been watching the blacklist. I was on season 3 I watched episode 16 and then went to watch episode 17 and the whole season had disappeared. This was a couple of days ago. I have checked today to see if it was back on and now seasons 1, 2 and 3 are not there. I'm on the ultimate oomph package for info. Please advise.

7 REPLIES 7

Steve1701
Rising star

Hi jmay,

It's possible those series have timed out...

You often see with movies that it will only be 'available until' a certain date. Maybe the same applies to TV series?

Maybe one of our more experienced members might be able to help.

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Availabilty of individual episodes within a series should be blanket. Availability of series can vary, and as already advised - there are onscreen warnings when a programme is due to expire - "available until xyz"

The staff team on here can sometimes check for when a boxset may be returning, but as a broad rule goes - they do come & go.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for the reply. However I saw no date saying available to, and also I literally watched episode 16 and carried on to watch episode 17 straight after and the season had gone. Totally bizarre.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi jmay,

I'm also on the Ultimate Oomph package but have the 360 box.

On Sky Max seasons 1 and 2 are both missing, series 3 starts at episode 2, and the rest of the series 3 episodes and following series are available on Sky Max

Sky On Demand Ultra HD starts at series 3, with episodes 1,2, 4 and 5 available, then a gap and resumes from episode 16

Series 4,5,6 and 7 have all episodes available on Sky On Demand Ultra HD.

Series 5, episodes 1,2 and 3 are currently the only episodes available on Sky Replay.

None of the episodes are shown as due to expire.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm seeing slightly different availability,  but do agree there seems to be some inconsistency that shouldn't be.

S5 especially is all over the shop with SD/HD/UHD availability. I can't imagine these are CatchUp programmes, so if one episode is available it follows they all should.

Let's let VM staff pick this thread up and see what they make of it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

DiscoDebs
Joining in

I have just started watching The Blacklist and just as i am getting into it S1 Ep20 i go to watch Ep21 tonight and S1 + S2 are both missing, where can i watch these missing seasons?

Hi all,

This has been raised under fault reference - F009324342

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill