cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Lost Symbol episode unavailable

cheekyangus
Superfast

This is bound to affect other boxes, but you've closed the general "TV" forum, so it'll have to be here.

We watched Episodes 1 to 6 via On-Demand over the weekend. Tonight we discover Episode 7 says "Upgrade To Watch". I looked at Episodes 8 & 9 out of curiousity, and they both say "Included In Package"  just like Ep1-6.

Please could you fix Episode 7 of The Lost Symbol as this is obviously an error.

Thanks.

23 REPLIES 23

Bladerunner7951
Joining in

Hi,

Has anyone else this issue with regard to The Lost Symbol on Virgin?

On Sky, all 10 episodes of season 1 are available to watch. However, I am on Virgin and as of this evening, only episodes 1-9 are showing as available to watch. The finale, episode 10 is unavailable.

I have contacted Virgin asking about this issue and their response so far is that my observation has been noted?

I would very much like to watch the finale having now seen the other 9 episodes.

Any comments welcome.

Thanks,

Chris

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Bladerunner7951 

Your post has been merged with an existing thread discussing the same issue.

VM are aware of this, and it should be rectified in a few days - assuming the normal timescales for similar issues apply.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

The UHD feed for episode 1 is missing. I get 2 HD options and 1 SD. All the other episodes have a UHD feed however including episode 7 so am assuming someone loaded 2 HD feeds for episode 1 by mistake

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

On my 360 episode 1 is available in UHD from the search feature and also via Box Sets & Movies > Box Sets > Sky On Demand Ultra HD 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi all

This has been raised and the eta for this is the 2nd December 2021, at 9am. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Episode 7 said Included In Package and Episode 10 was now showing and playable when I tried and watched on Friday and Saturday.

Hopefully it's fine for everyone else now too.

jmlp1
On our wavelength

Still not playable for me, not only 8 to 10, but the already watched before still not playing

Hi jmlp1

Sorry to her that 

What box do you have and what error message do you get?

Gareth_L

johncla77
Tuning in

I have watched episodes 1 to 4 but when I try to watch episode 5 I get a blank green picture and no sound. The episode appears to be playing since the time counter advances but if I fast forward through the episode there is never any pciture or sound. If i try episode 6 it's the same except the picture is just a white background. I can view episode 7 and also checked episode 10 would play. This problem is only when using the 360 box. I can download episode 5 onto my ipad and view it. I can also view episode 5 on my Windows 10 PC so it can't be an account issue.

have mentioned I did try rebooting the 360 box.