cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Lost Symbol episode unavailable

cheekyangus
Superfast

This is bound to affect other boxes, but you've closed the general "TV" forum, so it'll have to be here.

We watched Episodes 1 to 6 via On-Demand over the weekend. Tonight we discover Episode 7 says "Upgrade To Watch". I looked at Episodes 8 & 9 out of curiousity, and they both say "Included In Package"  just like Ep1-6.

Please could you fix Episode 7 of The Lost Symbol as this is obviously an error.

Thanks.

23 REPLIES 23

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I agree there's some inconsistency in the formats offered here - some HD-only, some SD-only and a scattering of UHD for good measure.

E7 is only in HD, so unless you're on Maxit/XL package with Sky Max HD in your bundle along with box-sets, that's probably the underlying reason.

The staff should be along to pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ARiley
Joining in

Why can I watch Dan Brown the lost symbol episode 1, 6,7 and so on but I have to upgrade to watch episodes 2,3,4,5????

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ARiley 

I've merged your post with another thread discussing the same (VM-end, so not a single user) issue.

How this affects you depends which TV bundle you're on. Sky Max HD & boxsets are only inclusive on Full-House/Maxit/XL bundles.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

CC29
On our wavelength

Watched episodes 1-9 and the final episode is not showing. Does anyone have the same issue?

There's 10 episodes?! I'd assumed it was like Peacock Original "Brave New World" and was 9 episodes. I see I was mistaken.

Episode 10 wasn't showing for me either.

Seems not one person has an identical issue.

CC29
On our wavelength

I only know there are ten as I looked it up on IMDB. Originally, I thought they'd finished it on a cliffhanger and there was going to be a second series, but as it's based on the book I knew there wasn't enough storyline for any more episodes. A friend of mine who has SkyQ has watched all ten, so it's definitely a Virgin issue.  

I've seen many TV adaptations of books that have went far, far, past their original source material and onto further series.

That said, I'm not expecting another for this.

TheAndrew
Joining in

Having the same problem. Tells me to subscribe to watch Episode 7 and doesn't show Episode 10 at all!

Is Virgin even looking in to this?

Jen_Y

Thank you for flagging this to us.

We'll take a look and add the missing content. 

Thanks 

Jen_Y

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules