Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible Customer Service

Sorry to hear of this and it does seem farcical that you have been sent three more hubs.

The advice given by the team to leave the hubs at the collection point is the easiest way to get them sent back to us, you will not be charged for the three additional hubs as you shouldn't. I've checked your account and currently there's no charge for them and if they aren't collected or activated.  

Also if you'd like to raise a complaint about the experience you've had please click here

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos
KeithLeonard
Fibre optic
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven 

I have received three more emails from the Courier stating that the parcels are waiting to be collected. Obviously I have ignored the emails as advised as they should be automatically returned to Virgin Media after 10 working days if not collected and I am sure that I will receive another three reminder emails before the 10 days are up.

Is there anyway that Virgin Media could have contacted the Courier to say that the parceks were not wanted and could they return them before the 10 days were up to stop the Courier from contacting me again?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Sorry Keith as this is a quite strange occurrence that you be sent multiple routers, the packages would need to remain uncollected at the store and we would see this as a declined delivery and return the packages back to us.

If you could go the store that you're due to collect them from and advise that you want them to be returned to Virgin Media. I'm not 100% sure that would help the situation and get the equipment returned quicker.

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos
KeithLeonard
Fibre optic
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven 

Thanks for the reply. I will just leave them at the store waiting for them to be collected as if might confuse things if I ho along.

However Virgin Media need to sort themselves out over issues like this especially with your staff on the phone who have been of little help throughout this issue.

In fact every time I spoke to Call Centre Staff I got totally confused on what was supposed to be happening first the original order was cancelled, then they placed another order, then I found that the original order had not been cancelled. They then cancelled the second order and what happens another three orders are dlivered along with the original order. No wonder customers despair at phoning Virgin Media.

0 Kudos