cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV remote

JJones49
Tuning in

Hi, I had a problem with my remote unable to adjust the sound (everything else works) went on line explained the situation they said they would send a new remote which arrived this morning. I have paired the remote with the TV, however, the same problem is still there any ideas please.

25 REPLIES 25

Zach,

I tried that at the very beginning had no effect at all and I tried it more than once on both the old and new remote that I was sent.

JJones

Thank you for trying all the fixes we've offered @JJones49

If the remote is still not able to control the volume switches alone then it would mean that TV code is not supported by the remote control and it will not be able to control the volume.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience.

Ash,

But the thing is I have had the TV for 4 years and the remote was working 100% so it must be something else.

JJones

Thanks for coming back to us @JJones49, are you able to reset your TV settings at all?

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven, 

The remote works for everything except the volume.

JJones

Thanks JJones.

It is a strange one. Can you think of anything at all that's changed in your set up that could have triggered the issue? Do you know if your TV or TV box had an update around this time perhaps?

I'm afraid that there is only so much we can suggest, as we aren't able to assist with third party equipment issues.

Kind regards

Beth