cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Pixelisation in Plymouth

mobily
On our wavelength

Hi all

TV is pixeling heavily in Plymouth. Any known issues?

7 REPLIES 7

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @mobily 

Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? 

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'll add my standard answer to all pixellation queries, too..

Pixellated pictures on live TV are often the sign of a signal fault. If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so this will need VM to intervene. You're likely to need either an engineer visit or a replacement box, depending on what VM's remote diagnostics turn up.

First check the automated faults line for any existing issues in your area that could be the cause: 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, assume VM don't know about your fault and ideally you'll need to call them.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service". Alternatively you can wait on here for staff to respond, which may take a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @mobily,

Welcome back! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your TV.

I am just checking in to see how it is going? We was having TV outages across the UK last week.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

mobily
On our wavelength

Pixelisation got better but now really bad this afternoon on Sky sports main event HD.

Hi @mobily, thanks for your post and sorry you still seem to be having pixelation issues.

Has this got any better since Sunday for you when you last posted?

I've taken a look and there are no issues showing on your account at the moment in terms of TV faults, is this only on Sky Sports Main Event HD or any other channels too?

Can you please also try rebooting your set top box if you haven't already, and let me know how you get on?

We also have TV help available here too for your reference.

Cheers

Tom_W

mobily
On our wavelength

Hi

All channels are now pixelating. I've tried rebooting the box and also checked all connections are tight.

Can we arrange an engineer please?

Thanks for your reply and update, mobily,

Sorry to hear the pixelation is ongoing, if you are still having those issues I have sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C