cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Guide

Declanworld
Fibre optic

I'm getting 'to be announced' on the entire ITV channel.  I've restarted the box and chaecked the network connection - any ideas?

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-10 at 11.00.06 AM.jpeg

26 REPLIES 26

I've sent an email too.

Jude2
Dialled in

Just wondering are all other channels showing programs as normal up to date, obviously FTA will not show from Saturday 23rd onwards but what about the Sky channels etc from Saturday 23rd onwards to today. Are they showing anything?

I've just checked Sky Arts (my only Sky channel): it's showing programmes until 6:00am on Friday 22 April.

leskerr
On our wavelength

From 23rd onwards

ShowcaseHD, SkyComedyHD - To be announced

SkyShowcse, SkyWitness,SkyWtnssHD,Sky Max HD, Sky Max - Ok

Most other non FTA channels appear ok. 

regards

Les

Brinko
On our wavelength

I’ve got this issue also. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Brinko wrote:

I’ve got this issue also. 

And herein lies the problem with "me too" posts on this forum.

This thread was started by @Declanworld reporting problems with their EPG for UTV (Ulster-ITV franchise) being blank from "now" until Saturday 16th or thereabouts.

Now a few other posters have joined in with other TV guide issues, which could risk the original-poster not getting the help they've asked for - and the thread becoming very confusing with multiple issues being thrown in.

@Brinko  & @leskerr  - are you in Northern Ireland, or somewhere else? Can I suggest if you're elsewhere in the country, that you start new threads in the relevant TV section explaining your issues..  If you're in Northern Ireland and are helping with the same issue reported, then thankyou for the confirmation.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

1701-e
Superfast

There's no data for today and next few days on utv HD 103.... Series link's stuffed!

Have emailed but no reply

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@1701-e 

I've moved your post to an existing thread discussing an issue with the UTV-HD TV Guide. Read through the posts above this one for some of the history here.

Who is it you've emailed? Hopepfully the tivoguideerrors inbox? You are very unlikely to get a reply if so, but they are good at getting errors rectified in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes that was the email address.  Guide information held for next week just not this current week

leskerr
On our wavelength

I am in Northern Ireland, which is why I mentioned UTV in my first post. I appreciate I could have called it out though.

Les