cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Guide

singleg
On our wavelength

Lots of my channels are showing ‘No info available’ in my TV guide.

Any suggestions please? (I’m in the West Midlands)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm not surprised in all honesty!

Check OnDemand as to whether that works on your V6. If it does, your internet connection is working and refer to paragraph 2 of my previous post..Follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to VM services now.

Wait 30 minutes or so, and check your TV Guide.

If OnDemand doesn't work, then your V6's internet connection is the problem and we need to know how it is connected to your homehub, for this is what supplies the online functionality. Ethernet cable or wireless?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That generalaly ahppens when the TIVO has lost the internet connection

Have you tried rebooting the box?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Before rebooting the TiVo to fix this, try a couple of things first..

1: Check the front-left of your TiVo for any flashing green LEDs, if the heartbeat light is flashing your box has no internet connection so anything using online will fail - TV Guide included. Trying to use OnDemand is another good test.

2: If this is the case, then there's the problem and further tests are a waste of time. If the light is on, then follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to VM services now.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

singleg
On our wavelength

Sorry guys! It’s a V6 box that I have. I’ve rebooted it with no effect.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm not surprised in all honesty!

Check OnDemand as to whether that works on your V6. If it does, your internet connection is working and refer to paragraph 2 of my previous post..Follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to VM services now.

If OnDemand doesn't work, then your V6's internet connection is the problem and we need to know how it is connected to your homehub, for this is what supplies the online functionality. Ethernet cable or wireless?

Hi singleg,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you've been having some issues with the On Demand service. 

Have you tried the advice from japitts?

Let us know if you're still having issue with it.

Alex_Rm