cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swat series 3, episode 4 onwards

Brian_1980
Joining in

Hi,

Watched the first 3 episodes of series 3 of Swat fine, now episode 4 onwards is saying upgrade required to view. 

I have the oomph package and thought that this was included?

Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There's a few things awry here.

This series looks like a boxset (it's not been broadcast in the past 30days), so the complete series should be available in any particular format - i.e. SD/HD/UHD - and for starters, that's all over the place. E1, E2 & E4 are missing outright, and other episodes are inconsistent in their format. Some have SD, some have HD, some have UHD. That's a problem, will need VM to rectify, and I can pass that on.

Your issue is that SD & HD episodes are included in your box-set subscription, but UHD OnDemand is a separate add-on that would only be included in Ultimate Oomph if you moved or re-contracted onto that bundle after May 5th 2021.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post Brain_1980, and a very warm welcome to you

Following on from @japitts post, and looking on my set top box - which like yours is a V6, S.W.A.T. shows as UHD across the board

Can you please advise us if you've been able to have the UHD add on included into your package, or is this perhaps the reason why this may not be available to you?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As an FI @David_Bn  - Nathan_B raised this on Monday, I've just rechecked the box-sets and it's vastly improved on what it was. There's a few missing formats on individual episodes which I've mentioned to Nathan.

@Brian_1980  By means of your original query - you should see episode availability much better now, although as mentioned the UHD versions will be an add-on, the SD & HD versions are included in the Maxit/Full-House bundle.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for the extra information @japitts, good to hear that we've been able to make alterations to this for our customers

@Brian_1980, if you don't currently have UHD included in your package, do please give us a call on 0345 454 1111, and we'll seek to add this on for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn