Menu
ursasretreat
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Streaming from V6 to TiVo box

Three visits to install the new V6 box and it does not stream to TiVo box or the other way. Two engineers, three visits, two promised visits by a Senior Engineer who has failed to visit on both occasions, and still not working correctly. Spent 50 minutes being treated like a ping pong ball being passed from department to department being lied to constantly by VIRGINMEDIA personal who do not understand what the faults are, and in the end put me through to broadband fault centre, who hung up when I said the fault was tv related. On top of this have been waiting for a cable pull that every time we have a fault they is the cause of. Trouble is have been waiting since APRIL 2016 with the cable coiled up outside front door. Does anyone know how to get VirginMedia to turn up when promised and fix the fault they came out for?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Streaming from V6 to TiVo box

Hi ursasretreat,

Thanks for posting!

I'm really sorry to hear you've had so much trouble with this.

I've located your account and I can see an appointment has been booked for a technician to check this out for you. I can also see a set of power line adapters has been ordered for you.

Let us know how the appointment goes and give us a shout if you need anything else.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ursasretreat
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Streaming from V6 to TiVo box

Hi Josh_RW
Received and fitted new supplied powerline kit but still unable to stream between the V6 and TiVo boxes via Ethernet connection.
On engineer visit VirginMedia are 100% failures. Three booked visits of a senior engineer and three visit not kept. Turns out last appointment booked by VM Retention team not book in the correct manner so no engineer turns up.
Customer told visit booked but because departments inside VM DO NOT TALK TO EACH OTHER visits not booked and the first thing the customer knows it is not booked is when they have taken time off waiting in but nobody turns up.
You pay for a service but you do not get it.
0 Kudos