cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Star Trek: Prodigy missing episodes

VMViewer
Fibre optic

In the Catch Up menu for Nickelodeon, the episodes 4 and 8 are missing.

1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 10 are all there, but as two episodes are missing it's not possible to watch the series.

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I concur, and can replicate this.

VM should be able to reload these missing assets once they pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @VMViewer, thanks for reporting this to us

I'll have this fed back to see if we can add these episodes to our Catch Up content.

I would have to advise however that Catch Up content is made available to us via the agreement we have with the broadcaster, so I can't guarantee that the feeding back of this issue, will be met with the desired resolution

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@David_Bn wrote:

I would have to advise however that Catch Up content is made available to us via the agreement we have with the broadcaster, so I can't guarantee that the feeding back of this issue, will be met with the desired resolution

Whilst ordinarily I would also say the same thing... if previous and/or subsequent episodes are available, I don't think this is necessarily the case - and does lend itself to a missing-asset fault.

I'm also not convinced that these are actually CatchUp assets, they looked like boxsets when I checked previously. But anyway - thanks for raising the issue @David_Bn 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks