cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SportsHD package is missing

AHH1
Tuning in

I removed some channels and subscribed to the full SportsHD package last week.

The channels were removed within a day or so but we still don’t have the Sports package. When will it be installed and will I get an email confirmation when it’s done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

First off, what do you mean by "full SportsHD" package? I would presume you mean Sky Sports plus the HD supplement, but on the possibility that you could also mean Premier Sports or BT Sport.. I'll ask.

If some of your package amendments have been actioned, it follows that your contract has likely been amended. Does the PDF copy of your contract include whatever sports channels it is that you're expecting?

You can refresh a TiVo/V6 EPG to match your package, by following Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

First off, what do you mean by "full SportsHD" package? I would presume you mean Sky Sports plus the HD supplement, but on the possibility that you could also mean Premier Sports or BT Sport.. I'll ask.

If some of your package amendments have been actioned, it follows that your contract has likely been amended. Does the PDF copy of your contract include whatever sports channels it is that you're expecting?

You can refresh a TiVo/V6 EPG to match your package, by following Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Many thanks for getting back to me…

yes it’s called the “Sky Sports Compilation” and has been confirmed in the new contract.

I’ve tried the steps you suggested but it hasn’t worked😕

Any other ideas? 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unless your contract explicitly states "Sky Sports HD pack", then I would assume you only have access to the SD channels and the £7/month HD supplement has not been added.

An example contract where the HD add-on is included is below. If you don't have that entry, then check the Sky-SD channels in EPG positions 511-520 to see if they work.

japitts_0-1650389124219.png

Interesting. I specifically called and asked for Sky Sports HD channels and to remove the cinema option. I was told the “Sky Sports Collection” contained all sports channels  including HD ones.

So frustrating that you can’t go into a shop and talk face to face rather than over the phone being constantly put on hold😠

Thanks for your help. Looks like I’ll have to go back to them…