cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound via sound bar not in synch

chs117
On our wavelength

Sound coming from tv into sound bar(both Panasonic). HDMI is out of synch but optical is ok but can’t alter sound levels on virgin tv remote. Any suggestions please 

6 REPLIES 6

Steve1701
Rising star

Hi chs117,

Your sound should auto-sync when both devices are turned on.

But if not, you should have something similar to 'AV Sync' on the soundbar remote. You'll be able to make slight changes using that.

You should check that you are using a suitable HDMI cable too, as some can't handle the sound precisely. 

Is there an issue using the optical option, I have mine set to Bluetooth as there never seems to be any sync issues.

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

chs117
On our wavelength

Thanks so much 

re Cable , have used this cable on other system 

Cant find auto synch on sbar

Please explain on Bluetooth options 

re Bluetooth,

If your TV has Bluetooth capability, and there is a Bluetooth logo on any of the buttons on the soundbar remote you can sync the two.

Go into your TV's sound settings and 'sound output' then pick the Wireless option. The TV would search for available devices, and you would pick whatever your soundbar is called.

On the LG it's called 'Sound Sync' but it may be different on the Panasonic, you would have to go into settings and check.

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

@ chs117 ,

Hey,

I hope you managed to sort your sound sync issue out.

It can be really annoying when it's even a fraction of a second out 🤞😊🤞

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

chs117
On our wavelength

No Bluetooth on tv, however did find setting for how far sound source is from picture. Increased from 30cm to more than. Need my other half to tell me if it works as she is profoundly deaf and lip reads. Thanks for your help 

You're welcome.

😊

Steve

Utrinque Paratus