cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound issues

bookworm441
Tuning in

I have noticed that of the 4 episodes broadcast so far the dialogue soundtrack is missing but the incidental sound is ok on only ep 2 all other eps have no dialogue at all, has anyone else noticed this. I have tried to watch on TV GO and the issue is the same, any help would be great.

8 REPLIES 8

Client62
Legend

Which programme / channel / service ?

How are you listening  ?  ( TV Speakers / Headphones / AV Gear etc )

Headphones cable fault ?

Sorry the show is 'White Lines' on the ultra hd channel and i am using the tv speakers. I can hear background sound (e.g sound of cars) incidental music, but when the cast speak nothing. 

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Hi bookworm441, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your TV sound looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I understand the issue is happening whilst watching White Lines, could you give us the name of the channel it's being aired on please? 

Could you also tell me if this was on Live TV or recording/On Demand?

If you could go into your box's settings to Settings > Audio & Video > Dolby Audio > Follow content to see if this resolves the issue please? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Megan, the channel is Ultra HD, I have been to settings but this has not helped; as I stated in my first post this issue affects every episode broadcast so far except ep2.The issue is affecting recordings and on demand.

Many Thanks

Bookworm441

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @bookworm441 

The issue is already being looked at <<< on this thread >>>  in the 360 forum.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Try changing the audio setting to "Dolby Digital to PCM".

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

It is already on that setting.

Bookworm441

Hi @bookworm441

I can confirm my colleague, Beth, has already raised this issue with the team on 22/02.

There's no updates yet but as soon as we receive any feedback, we shall keep you posted. 

Thanks for your patience.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs