Menu
brian35glenacre
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sound & vision sync on v6 box

Well here we are some 8 months down the line and still having to reset V6 box 3 times a day to ensure that sound and vision sync remains bearable on my Panasonic views tv As stated before this problem remains after 5 engineer visits ,a replacement box,a new router, and a new hdmi cable.

the last from Virgin was that they were working on a software fix but as yet no update on any progress. Believe not only Panasonic TVs are affected.

Beginning to be a bit disallusioned.

Comments?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rose_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound & vision sync on v6 box

Hi brian35glenacre,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry to hear about what's happening.

I'd like to look into this for you and I'd also like to confirm whether you have another television in the property that you can connect your V6 just to rule out a compatibility issue with your TV.

Hope to hear from you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
modge
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I bet this is only on Dolby digital channels....mine is the same,,please do not say it is the tv or sound bar...look at your technical posts ref this problem. It is the way your box is transcoding the Dolby signal. We are probably technically more proficient than your “call line”. I have high end equipment and it is your problem not mine....sorry for high jacking your post but this is a Virgin problem not yours...
0 Kudos
kop1960
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Only had Virgin TV services for a couple of weeks and first off Virgin TV Go app is unwatchable due to the sound sync being way out,now when I want to watch football for the first time in UHD on my "new" V6 box the sound sync is also way out,how hard can it be to get this right?,this is unacceptable in this day and age,just as well we're not getting a price increase.........Oh,hang on,spoke to soon!!!!

0 Kudos