Menu
Shaun_Mc1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sound & menus but no picture

Hi,

For the past week my Virgin box does not display any video (only the sound and menus) when on YouTube & BBC iPlayer. When on Netflix videos play for a brief moment then an error is displayed.

Ive seen multiple people have experienced this issue - has anyone identified the cause/resolution for this?

Thanks,

Shaun

michaeldavis
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound & menus but no picture

Check that all connections are in correctly especially the one between your superhub 3 and V6 box.

Failing that try rebooting your superhub 3 box as all the services that are causing you an issue require an good internet connection and rebooting can resolve the issue.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shaun_Mc1

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently.

Testing the box from our end shows no errors, I hope that means things have improved since your post? If not, get back in touch and we'll do what we can to assist.

Talk soon
Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Itsadoozy
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My Superhub has been playing up in a similar way last few weeks. After being in standby it wakes with just sound and menus and no picture. Only way to rectify is a power recycle.

@Shaun_Mc1 wrote:

Hi,

For the past week my Virgin box does not display any video (only the sound and menus) when on YouTube & BBC iPlayer. When on Netflix videos play for a brief moment then an error is displayed.

Ive seen multiple people have experienced this issue - has anyone identified the cause/resolution for this?

Thanks,

Shaun

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Itsadoozy, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Sorry to hear about the issues with the box.  I am afraid I have been unable to access your equipment from this side. 

Are you able to login here: virg.in/service       and run the test on the TV service for me?

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos