Menu
DG_33
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Slow V6 Box

Hi

My V6 box is running very slow and unresponsive, at first i thought it may have been Remote batteries but i changed them and its still the same. i have also re-booted the box.

When ever you try and push a button there is about a 1 second delay on all menu's and chanel changes etc. started out of the blue yesterday

Any ideas or help would be great 

0 Kudos
michaeldavis
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow V6 Box

What colour is the LED?
Red indicates IR (infra red)
Green indicates RF (radio frequency)
If it is operating your V6 box via IR, then this requires a line of sight between the remote and V6 box and can appear to be slow in response, a simple solution would be to pair your V6 remote so that it operated in RF mode.

Go to Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Devices > Remote Control Pairing

Press and hold the Info button for 7 seconds until the light at the top of the remote goes solid green then flashes green twice

You can't learn anything from a mistake until you admit that you've made it.
DG_33
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sorry i have been away over the weekend and couldn't reply.

Its Red so i will try that thanks and see if RF mode helps

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi DG_33

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently.

Testing the box from our end shows no errors, I hope that means things have improved since your post? If not, get back in touch and we'll do what we can to assist.

Talk soon
Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ianf2k19
Just joined
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just registered on this site so I could personally thank you. Your solution fixed my problems too
0 Kudos