cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports subscription

Darrendys
Joining in

I subscribed to sky sports last night but still can’t view the channels, I’ve had no confirmation email, the only thing that has changed is my bill amount and I no longer have the option to add sky sports to my account. When will I be able to view the channels?

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

1: How did you make this change? Any account changes made over the phone are often immediate, if you did this online, it can take 24-48 hours and you've commented on not having the confirmation email.

2: Are you paying the Sky HD (£7) supplement? If not, you need to check the Sky Sports SD channels in positions 510-519. Sky Sports HD in positions 501-509 needs the HD add-on.

3: You can try following Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels - to send a hit to your box and refresh your EPG

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you very much for your reply, great advice, I hadn’t paid for HD so was checking the wrong channels 🙈😂. It’s all there now!

Thanks for your post and update, Darrendys, glad to hear it's all there now.

Cheers,

Corey C