cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports red button

slartibartfast1
On our wavelength
  • Is the Sky Sports red button meant to work for the US Masters. When I press it I get told there is no interactive content available. The Sky commentators assure me there is content available 😃
11 REPLIES 11

elenpierce
Tuning in

Once again, the red button service on Sky Sports is not available on Virgin Media. I am trying to watch the coverage of The Masters Golf on Sky Sports Golf, one of the most important events in the year, but the red button screen says "there are currently no interactive events on this channel". There are events on this channel but not on Virgin Media. This is not the first time Virgin has failed to supply the red button service that customers are paying for. Please sort this out quickly and ensure that this service is available for the full 4 days of the event! I am furious, and feel let down, again, by Virgin Media!

Does anyone know how to get Virgin to fix this? It seems like a convenient oversight to save money and probably just needs someone to flick a switch?! If there is a Virgin Media agent watching this, please reply ASAP. Thanks

elenpierce
Tuning in

Once again, the red button service on Sky Sports is not available on Virgin Media. I am trying to watch the coverage of The Masters Golf on Sky Sports Golf, one of the most important events in the year, but the red button screen says "there are currently no interactive events on this channel". There are events on this channel but not on Virgin Media. This is not the first time Virgin has failed to supply the red button service that customers are paying for. Please sort this out quickly and ensure that this service is available for the full 4 days of the event! I am furious, and feel let down, again, by Virgin Media!

The Sky Sports Red Button is now working on Sky Sports Golf HD

So it is 👍.

Couldn't get red button on Thursday. Complained. On Friday the i sign appeared when I pressed the red button, and using the info button, three dots..., the options showed on screen. On Thursday we eventually watched amen corner through YouTube app, searched for sky sports golf, and bingo

ccottrell74
Joining in
  • Hello I'm just to access the red button and it says again no events on this channel. Checked other channels red button working fine, is there an issue?

Now working but no sound! 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ccottrell74 

I've just checked the red button on Sky Sports Golf on my 360 and it's working as below for me.

On The Range video working but no audio

Feature Groups - both video and sound working

Holes 4,5,6 - both video and sound working

Amen Corner - holding screen with music - coverage starts approx 5.30pm

Holes 15,16 holding screen without music - coverage starts approx 6.25pm

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali