cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports UHD channel 532

DanMck
Up to speed

Can anyone confirm what package this is on as it is greyed out on my EPG? I have a current sky sports plus HD subscription and as far as I am aware the top TV bundle. 

Has it actually launched and will it cost more. I cannot find any details online to confirm the cost or any actual details of the 3 new channels ? 

12 REPLIES 12

AdamAnalogue
On our wavelength

Same here. Have tweeted VM and asked question...

RedStev
Joining in

Just noticed these channels on my 360 box. Also greyed out. I already have UHD entertainment and cinema package as part of current contract.

Surely we are not going to have to pay more to access sports UHD. 

I rang up to subscribe and I was told £7 a month. The guy in India told me he had activated it but nothing is showing from when I ordered it an hour ago.

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

Correct it’s £7 a month and currently only available over the phone.

it’s £10pm for bundle of both sports UHD and the Ents and Cinema UHD  

So as I already have Ents and Cinema UHD, what would be the additional .... £3 ?

Much more discussion on this topic over on the 360 forum board... VM have replied to my tweet, they say "this [SS UHD] will be coming in the near future". Haven't called VM but from what others are reporting on the 360 thread VM are charging £3 or £7 for access to SS UHD even for those on top bundle (i.e. who already have Sky Movies UHD and SS HD).

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/Sky-Sports-UHD-anytime-soon/td-p/5073048/page/14

Thanks

@RedStev wrote:

So as I already have Ents and Cinema UHD, what would be the additional .... £3 ?

If UHD is already included in your package then surely it should be free and just needs to be activated?

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem DanMck,

Do pop back up if you have any future queries.

Regards,

Kain