cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky comedy epg

emmylou1985
On our wavelength

Is anyone else’s sky comedy listings only going up to very early Sunday 12th in the morning? I wanted to set a series link for next week but can’t. 

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi emmylou1985,

The EPG on my 360 goes up to Sunday 19th.

It's possible your EPG will update automatically in a few hours, as the V6 box checks approx every 6 hours for updates.

You may be able to force the update earlier by going to Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network >Connect to virgin media service now

You could also try scrolling back in the EPG if any other episodes of the program have aired previously in the last week or two and set the SL ffom there.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

My V6 is exactly the same, but as per newapollo - you can check the timings of your EPG updates through the Network Connections screen. It will be every 6 hours.

If you know the name of the programme you want to set a SL for, you could also set it by following Home > Search & Explore, finding the series/programme, and using "create a series link"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, emmylou1985,

The EPG should automatically update, but as newapollo stated you can sometimes force an update by renewing you box's network connections.

Cheers,

Corey C