Menu
coypu13
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports red button not working.

No access to red button service for the last month on both 511and 513. Starts to load fine but ends up with a black screen with a red rectangular outline top left. Indian helpdesk unable to remedy and don't seem able to grasp what I am talking about. 1 did arrange an Engineer app, but all he could do was to check signal/speed were functioning and he was not trained in the diagnostics of the V6 box. Anybody help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
hutch25
Tuning in
Message 2 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports red button not working.

I have the same problem. Unable to access championship games on ch 513 red button. It says it's loading then the screen just goes black. Earlier in the season it worked fine, but not the last couple of times I have tried. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
KeithLeonard
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 22
Flag for a moderator

You will not get anything on the Red Button for Saturday night's football as there are no other Championship Matches. You will only get the Red Button to work if there are other matches being played at the same time as the main match.

0 Kudos
coypu13
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 22
Flag for a moderator

It's the same with the golf and f1 channels. Spoke to the Indians again refused to go through the same old turn on/off crap and transferred to level 2 tech team they were unable to resolve and got the level 3 tech team to call me 2 days later still not working.

Nobody mentioned Saturday night football!?

0 Kudos
Fothers85
Tuning in
Message 5 of 22
Flag for a moderator

I’ve had the same issue for the last few weeks, seems to be the same for tonight’s game. Virgin need to sort this out. Only reason I’m paying for the full house VIP is mainly to watch the championship and it’s not working, looking forward to this contract ending so I can go back to Sky. Had nothing but problems with Virgin 

coypu13
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Same here, just checked and can still only view the main channel 513. Red button is well and truly 🤬. Tech don't seem to have a clue how to fix it. 

0 Kudos
Fothers85
Tuning in
Message 7 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Had nothing but problems with Virgin since I signed up mate, only 10 more months to go until my contract ends 😐🤬. I’ve had to resort to downloading the sky sports app on my phone and watching the Blackburn game through there. No problems whatsoever watching it on there seeing as it Sky and not useless virgin

coypu13
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Good thinking have just set it up so I can squint at the Leeds game tomorrow. No need to mention Saturday's result🤐

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys, 

Apologies that you've been experiencing issues with the Sky Sports Red Button. Our Technicians have looked into this, and found that there was an issue which would affect customers in your area. 

The good news is that we've received a report this afternoon that this issue has now been resolved. Could you please check this out and let me know if you're getting any further issues. 

Many thanks

0 Kudos
hutch25
Tuning in
Message 10 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports red button is now working again for me.