cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports Premier League HD Channel

rh1878
Joining in

Hi

My Sky Sports PL HD Channel picture is constantly glitching/fuzzing.The sound has no issues.

I have tried resetting the box and there isnt any known issues when i run a test.

All other Sky Sports HD Channels seem fine.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rh1878,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some problems with the Sky Sports HD Premier League channel. I've been able to locate the back end of your services and can see that one of the tuners on your TV box has failed which will be the root cause of the issue, as we aren't aware any issues with this channel on a wider scale.

I'm going to pop you over a PM so I can arrange an engineer visit for you so that the TV box can be replaced. Please do look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Beth

Beth

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Rh1878, 

Thank you for messaging with us 🙂 

Glad we could get this booked in for you, if you need to change the appointment or just want to double-check the time you can do so here, on your my virgin media account under Help> Orders and Appointments. 

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Rh1878, 

How are your services since your appointment? How did the visit go?

Zoie

Hi Zoie,

I dm'd you about the issues i am still having.

Thanks.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @rh1878,

Thank you for coming back to us. Can you please advise us of the issues you're experiencing, so we can assist you when other members of staff are out of office?

How did your technician appointment go? 

We're happy to help.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello,

I'm still having issues with glitches of picture and sound on the same channels.

I was told to contact back if the issue persists.

The engineer who came out said it was an issue with a flooded box outside on the street, has this been fixed yet?

Thanks

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @rh1878

I'm sorry to hear the issue persists, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I've had a look into this for you and I can't see any issues currently impacting service detailed on your account, how are things since posting? 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide