cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports Main Event Ultra HDR on VM?

AdamAnalogue
On our wavelength

I hear that this channel has today launched as a standalone (i.e. not red button) channel on Sky. You know what's coming... does anyone know when will this channel be on VM V6?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@DanMck wrote:

if you dont know then dont post

This is a community forum where any constructive posts are welcome.

However - if you only want responses from anyone with a definite launch date for a service, then there won't be any replies.

VM have strong form in not announcing launch dates in advance, and anyone who knows is likely to be under strict NDA.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

21 REPLIES 21

DanMck
Up to speed

I really hope for the money we pay we are going to get this

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You might possibly be paying more when it does come.

Don't forget, Sky still impose a supplement of £7 for getting HD on VM.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@DanMck wrote:

This is a community forum where any constructive posts are welcome.

However - if you only want responses from anyone with a definite launch date for a service, then there won't be any replies.

VM have strong form in not announcing launch dates in advance, and anyone who knows is likely to be under strict NDA.

what was constructive about your post?

• Was it the assumption I dont know what I pay for or?
  • Was it the fact you have no information on the subject?
  • Was it to increase your post count?
  • now your talking about non disclosure agreements lol

Hi,

Please don't continue to make off-topic posts in this thread, as it doesn't help the OP solve their issue. If you want to continue a discussion, please either take it to Private Messages or discuss in our Chatter forum. Please also note that further off-topic posting may result in individual warnings, review the Forum Guidelines for more information.

Thanks

Melissa

would it be possible to respond to the OPs question? 

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I believe @japitts gave the only available answer.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Nothing has been announced at present as to whether VM will be carrying/broadcasting the Sky Sports Main Event Ultra HDR channel.

The first place to hear any announcements (apart from possible press leaks) is https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/ 

The 'new channel' isn't available to all Sky customers, Sky customers with Sky + and the older Sky Q boxes will need to upgrade their boxes

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali