cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign out Netflix on TiVo box

Cherryblossom
Joining in

Could someone tell me how to sign out of Netflix on the TiVo V6 box have split with partner and need to sign a new account in tried the 3 thumbs down and last CH still does not sign it out!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

While in Netflix on the device you want to sign out of  -  press the left button so you get the Netflix menu on the left of the screen.

Move down to the 'Get Help' option and press OK.

The bottom option is then 'Sign Out'

Or from the TiVo menus you go  select  'Help & Settings'  ->  'System Info'  ->  'Netflix Account Information'  -> 'Sign Out'

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi on the left hand side you have a list, go together help, ether contact us or sign out, you should be able to create a new account. Regards Micky

Sorry could you explain I have gone through the help I have tried to phone been on hold for an hour not got to talk to anybody

While in Netflix on the device you want to sign out of  -  press the left button so you get the Netflix menu on the left of the screen.

Move down to the 'Get Help' option and press OK.

The bottom option is then 'Sign Out'

Or from the TiVo menus you go  select  'Help & Settings'  ->  'System Info'  ->  'Netflix Account Information'  -> 'Sign Out'

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

@Cherryblossom wrote:

Sorry could you explain I have gone through the help I have tried to phone been on hold for an hour not got to talk to anybody

You don't phone virgin, go into NETFLIX then follow my original instructions 

Thank you sorted now