cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Series Link

bookworm441
Tuning in

I have tried to set a series link for All American on ITV2 and when I check in Manage Seris links it is there, but when I look I  planned recordings there are no episodes showing can anyone please advise me what I can do or do I have to Input each episode one by one.

Thanks in advance

Bookworm441

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Indeed so - I checked the metadata for the upcoming episides before replying first and it seemed OK... but in the absence of specific detail here... it's tricky to go further.

I suspect @bookworm441 may have manually cancelled some episodes from recording, which then flags said episodes as "don't record" - manual recordings will cover those.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

1: What are your SL settings? Post them up for comparison

2: What shows under Home > My shows > Recording Hiccups for the episodes you think should be set to record

There are some possible reasons, but let's get this detail first. Any episode set to record in the next day or so, you are best setting manually in the interim.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

It works for me with one episode recording now and another in a week from now.

20220608_190815_20.jpg

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Indeed so - I checked the metadata for the upcoming episides before replying first and it seemed OK... but in the absence of specific detail here... it's tricky to go further.

I suspect @bookworm441 may have manually cancelled some episodes from recording, which then flags said episodes as "don't record" - manual recordings will cover those.

Hi Japitts, I was just about to reply to your first message when I saw the others and you are right I did manually cancel the episodes 2-3 but from episode 4 onwards the Sl has kicked In. Thank you for your help.

Bookworm441