cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Series Link+ not showing past matches

ebirajit
Tuning in

Dear All,

How can I get past recording live matches? I have set the Series Link + options with the record as “Everything”. I can see on my shows & recordings show only future matches. How to get the past match recordings. Much appreciated for your support.

Thanks a lot

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can't record programmes that are in the past.

You can set a bookmark to any OnDemand programme, which will appear as a shortcut in "My Shows".

Or find the programme in your backwards TV Guide, and if the "C" logo is present, press "OK" to "Watch from CatchUp"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which programme are you trying to find? It may be available via the CatchUp menus at Home > CatchUp

It's only possible to record programmes when they're broadcast- you can't record a programme after it's been transmitted.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Assuming you mean live football matches, they are very unlikely to be available on Catch Up or On Demand.

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can't record programmes that are in the past.

You can set a bookmark to any OnDemand programme, which will appear as a shortcut in "My Shows".

Or find the programme in your backwards TV Guide, and if the "C" logo is present, press "OK" to "Watch from CatchUp"

Thanks for the feedback. I don’t see any c logo present for this particular match.

is there any other option available to raise a request to get this enabled? Much appreciated if there are any other options available. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which programme are you trying to find? It may be available via the CatchUp menus at Home > CatchUp

It's only possible to record programmes when they're broadcast- you can't record a programme after it's been transmitted.

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Assuming you mean live football matches, they are very unlikely to be available on Catch Up or On Demand.

I am looking for live cricket matches. I did checked and not able to see the live matches. I have selected sky package mainly to watch the repeat relay matches. It’s a big disappointment. On the sky website they are selling this as feature but virgin media is not offering to the customers. Any other options available? Thanks for your prompt reply. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is some Sky Sports OnDemand content available if you follow Home > OnDemand > News & Sport > Sport > Sky Sports

Otherwise I can only recommend you browse the Sky Sports schedule and record any programmes you will want to watch later.