Menu
Highlighted
DerekB57
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Saved shows (on streaming) now on Prime Video

We don't tend to watch Live TV but record shows to watch later (sometimes much later). We are finding that shows we have "saved" by either recording or streaming seem now to be only available on Prime Video. I don't recall receiving any notification that this was going to happen but now shows we saved a few months ago are not available to us because we are not Prime Video subscribers. Has anyone else encountered this?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Saved shows (on streaming) now on Prime Video

Programs available on Catchup or On Demand are time-limited and are not always available. Some of these same shows are available on streaming services, such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, and are available to subscribers to these services.

Any programs you have recorded will remain available to you as long as you subscribe to the channel they were recorded from and do not run out of recording space or limit via series link the number of episodes to be recorded.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Superstar
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Saved shows (on streaming) now on Prime Video

Catch Up is available for up to seven days or up to the 30 days (if box set I think) after broadcast.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos