Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

S102 error code trying to start new box

Trying to use new box. Cables all fitted properly etc, software loads, but the channel screen stops at 33% and then shows 'Unable to acquire channel info (S102)' . Website says to phone helpline, the helpline then sends a link to your phone that goes back to the website, to be told to phone the helpline! I see others had this issue previously, and posted a message here. A helpful staff member picked up the message, and sent a signal to the box. On hold for an hour now...thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: S102 error code trying to start new box

Hi Uncsopp,

have you tried calling the activation number? 0800 953 9500

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave, thanks for the reply! I have phoned the number, but it takes me to the same menu as the 03454541111 number, sadly. It's a replacement box for one that failed. Still on hold 😂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Uncsopp,
The UK call centres open agin at 8am. I would call them first thing in the morning as it is less busy.
A member of Forum Staff may pick this up in the meantime, but it can take 24/48 hours for them to get to your post
Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos