cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return TV V6 and Hub 3

milkgiraffe
Tuning in

Hi, a friend of mine hasn't been a customer for a while, but still has a V6 box and Hub 3 that they want to return.

Would it be possible to send a returns pack out to them? They don't remember their account number so can't use the online form

6 REPLIES 6

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi they would have to phone themselves as they are or were customers they can answer other security questions to establish who they are, call 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone. Regards Micky

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @milkgiraffe 

You could also get them to register on the forums, and then post on this thread.

A member of the Forum Team may then pick this up for them and after passing DPA arrange for packaging to be sent out.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks, but they're unwilling to do that. They left 18 months ago and plan to just bin the items unless virgin can send out a proper recycling collection kit easily

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @milkgiraffe 

They can request returns kit and packaging on the link below, however they will need their VM account number and area code.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment/request-returns-pack 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @milkgiraffe, has your friend been able to create a Forum profile and create a post?

Alternatively, if you know the address of your friend, I can have this passed on and we can arrange for a collector to visit the property to pick up the equipment 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks David, I’ll send you their address