cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacment remote

lumper69
Joining in

I need a replacement remote for my V6 box. its just not working, tried everything. I dont seem to be able to find anywhere to order a new one

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @lumper69 

You should be able to order a replacement by logging into My Virgin Media at the top of the page, or by using this direct link  Order new remote 

If the links aren't working either clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser

You can also try the TV Faults option when dialling 150 or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am -10am, or afternoon teatime to avoid call queues

For now you could download the TV Control app and use that until you receive a replacement remote

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/tvgo-tvcontrol

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @lumper69 

You should be able to order a replacement by logging into My Virgin Media at the top of the page, or by using this direct link  Order new remote 

If the links aren't working either clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser

You can also try the TV Faults option when dialling 150 or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am -10am, or afternoon teatime to avoid call queues

For now you could download the TV Control app and use that until you receive a replacement remote

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/tvgo-tvcontrol

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali