cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement V6 box

FredBloggs60
On our wavelength

I've just had my faulty V6 box replaced and I need help restoring my settings.

I want to reorder the 'My Shows' menu. ( Can't remember how to do it ).

I want to remove the old box from showing in ' Other Tivo Boxes' display

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should find all the options for the changes you want behind the Green, Yellow & Blue buttons on the My Shows screen.

The old box will likely remain visible for a few weeks, as there was a facility to transfer series links from a replaced box to a new one (a facility which no longer works). It should disappear of its own accord.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should find all the options for the changes you want behind the Green, Yellow & Blue buttons on the My Shows screen.

The old box will likely remain visible for a few weeks, as there was a facility to transfer series links from a replaced box to a new one (a facility which no longer works). It should disappear of its own accord.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks