cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement V6 Remote

jamoire
Joining in

Hi,

I have been trying to order a replacement V6 remote for several weeks, can never get through on the phone, chat tells me it busy and keep getting redirected to the online form which displays the below error (have tried on multiple computers, different browsers etc)

Is it possible to order one through here?

Thanks
Jamie

Oops, something's broken

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon.

Other parts of the site might be working as normal, so try using the links below to help you find what you want.

7 REPLIES 7

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-lost-or-damaged-tv-remote/download-tv-control-app

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks - I have been using the app as we've been without the remote for a while now.

Running through the form there is when I get the error when I click on order a new remote

jamoire_1-1646753852602.png

Thanks
Jamie

Hi @jamoire, thanks for your post although I'm sorry you're having difficulties ordering a replacement remote.

If the link still isn't working for you, I'm going to pop you a PM to ask you to confirm some details so I can get this ordered for you.

Please expect this PM to arrive shortly and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi @jamoire, thanks a lot for your confirmation of details requested - I'm just responding publicly to close things off here.

I'm pleased to confirm I've processed the replacement V6 remote control for you, so please expect this to arrive within 3-5 working days!

If you need any further help, please don't hestiate to ask.

Many thanks

Tom_W

the link never works. one of my neighbours got the same problem as have numerous people on here.

twice i have been told a remote will be sent to me via messages on here. nothing. as we can hardly see anything on it now and it is falling to bits we are likely to be cancelling virgin after 12 years with you. clearly nearly a £200 a month bill is not deemed worthy enough of a new remote. 

final chance. can we have another remote please. 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here @jamesofmerton.

I can see that the previous orders haven't got through successfully, I have ordered a new one for you now and this should be with you in the next 5 to 7 working days.

If the remote doesn't arrive in that time, please send me a private message and I will personally look after this until you have a new remote.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks Steven. Fingers crossed.

James