cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove

cazza26
Dialled in

How do I remove premier sports from my package, so easy to add but I'm wasting my life away on the phone trying to get removed and getting  nowhere.  Looking to change my broadband but not doing until premier removed or I'll be tied to another 30 days.  Also need my broadband looked at, Netflix lags so bad, has never worked, have had engineer out previously and never fixed.  Paying for now so I can use it. Help? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@cazza26 wrote:

Also need my broadband looked at, Netflix lags so bad, has never worked, have had engineer out previously and never fixed.  Paying for now so I can use it. Help? 

Pop a post with some details, into https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/bd-p/Speed 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unfortunately the Forum Team cn't make package changes or perform cancellations.

The only way to remove the Premier Sports is to contact VM by phone, text or whatapp.

You can call 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile (free call) or 0345 4541111 from any other phone (landline rates)  It's best to call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or use WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112.
Please be aware that replies aren't instant from either of these services, often taking 3 or 4 hours,  but the agents will reply as quickly as they possibly can

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@cazza26 wrote:

Also need my broadband looked at, Netflix lags so bad, has never worked, have had engineer out previously and never fixed.  Paying for now so I can use it. Help? 

Pop a post with some details, into https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/bd-p/Speed 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cazza26

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of the broadband issues - we can help with this. I've done some system checks and you need a tech, this is because of your upstream levels maxed out and there's a few of the downstream channels abit low as well. I'll send you a PM now.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cazza26

Thanks for joining me on PM. Just to update the thread, I've booked in the engineer visit. This will be vieawable in your online account - virg.in/myVM - within the next hour. You can use this to cancel, track or amend the visit if needed.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
• The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for
The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account. 
Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.
If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks John. 

I will need to re-arrange for another time as I'm away a few days. Will give it the hr and go in and do it on my account. Cheers, have a good day 😊

Hello cazza26

Thanks for coming back to me. No worries at all, I can see you've managed to do that. Enjoy your time away 🙂 pop me a post if you need further assistance. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team