Menu
Highlighted
N3philim
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Remote is not responding

Hello,

How come other remotes last more than 1 year and VM`s die in 1 year? inside thought ''this is how they make money'' OH! 

From a few weeks now the remote started being un-responsive , needed to press a button multiple times to actually work even if the remote is pointed to the TV.

Anyone who wants to reply to this post with go to the setting - help - how down this button for 7 seconds! its not that! The remote is paired and dont need to be paired again, if its not paired it wont resond at all! 

Tried calling them but there is no option for faulty remote also from what I read on forums its a VM software issue! 

Can I have someone from VM to get in touch please?

Thank you in advance! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote is not responding

Hi N3philim,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your remote control.

As it has been a few days since your last post, how have things been going with the remote?

You can look at our remote control trouble shoot page here.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
N3philim
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your reply, 

Tried everything as I looked into in a few days ago and still having issues with the remote, still have to hard press a button and multiple times to be able to change channel, lower sounds and fast forward.

Kind Regards,

N3philim

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can get this resolved and possibly send a new remote, I will send you a request shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos