Menu
Highlighted
kevcopp99
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Remote control

Having real hard time trying to sync up my V6 remote with my tv .Been at this for days. Followed all the instructions But never does anything. It's a Bush TV .perhaps it just can't be done with this set ?? any suggetstions will be useful. Thanx in advance 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote control

Hi kevcop99

I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with trying to sync your remote up recently. 

You can find a couple of different methods of doing this, as well as the list of codes for Bush TV's on [this page]

We'd love to hear how that goes and will be here should there be anything else we can assist with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
kevcopp99
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi already downloaded All the codes , tried them one BY one , took again hours, it just don't work at all , not a big issue ,just thought it would be very handy and great feature  to have control with only one hand set instead of two , thnx

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi kevcopp99

Thanks for the response, I'd recommend trying to clear the remote before entering the codes if you've not already.

Does your TV have the most up to date firmware? As that can cause the remote not to sync up occasionally. 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
kevcopp99
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Not sure if tv has up to date firmware or not the set is only approx 2 years old .Not more than that  .I would not know how to check ? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi kevcopp99

Is it a smart TV? If so, I'd recommend contacting the TV manufacturer to find out how to check what firmware version it's currently running. 

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos
kevcopp99
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

No it' not a smart TV.perhaps it just won' won' on this particular Tv.📺

0 Kudos
kevcopp99
Tuning in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have made a little progress. I got the TV to turn off .But when srtating up again .vol & mute do nothing..this has happened 6 times .just round in circles now.omg thought I had .lol .am just no very patient u guess?? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi kevcopp99,

Thank you for taking the time to post back in the Community.

I'm really sorry you are still experiencing an issue with setting up the volume.

From what it sounds like you are using the 0999 code and the instructions for this. The code 0999 is used against all TV's makes and models so you could be going through this numerous times before it may work for you.

Have you tried going through the individual codes for the Bush TV there are 40 codes to go through?

If you go to and go down to Programming your remote using a device code and follow the instructions on this section. Click on the word here in the red coloured text and the PDF for all the TV makes will load up, scroll down to Bush and work your way through the codes individually.

If none of the codes work if may be a case where Bush have not given us a code for your model of TV. You can always contact them and see if they can assist you but if they don't have a code this will mean you will need to use your Bush TV control to do your volume and power the TV off.

We'd love to hear how that goes and will be here should there be anything else we can assist with moving forward.

Take care,

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
kevcopp99
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Yep tried them all

0 Kudos