cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red button missing on bbc1 HD

Mrsploppy
Joining in

The  red button is missing on BBC1 HD channel 101. It is most annoying as I used to use it to “watch current programme from start”. It is there on BBC2 3 & 4. Can anyone help please?

16 REPLIES 16

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mrsploppy, 

Thank you for your post, I am sorry you are having issues accessing the red button future. Are you able to access it on Sunday? Do you have a screenshot of the error you were getting?

Zoie

Hi Zoie

No red button not working on Bbc1 channel 101. There is no red button prompt and nothing happens if you press the red button. It is there on bbc 2, 3 & 4. I always used to use it to “ watch current programme from start” on bbc1 so it’s most annoying that it’s gone. Thanks. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I apologise about this - I can confirm it's not something we have removed. 

What box do you have is it a 360 box or a V6? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

It may be something that VM havn't removed - but it is possible that the red button config was not added to this NEW BBC1 region when it was added recently.

@Ryan_N wrote:

I apologise about this - I can confirm it's not something we have removed. 

What box do you have is it a 360 box or a V6? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

BBC1-HD red button is now working in Bristol (BBC West) where it wasn't when this thread started.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I can confirm it is now working in Bristol. Someone must have done something as it hadn’t been working for a couple of months. Thanks for all the comments. 

Hi there @Mrsploppy, thanks for your post.

I'm glad to hear that the red button has now returned, thanks for the update.

If you need anything else please let us know.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules