cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red button issues

Markybhoy1
Tuning in

Why will my red button not work on my sports channels , it’s coming up there is nothing on but I know there is German football on and I’ve tried all 3 boxes on all sky sports channels and I cannot get though to speak to anyone 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which channels are you pressing red from? Including SD/HD?

Are you getting the blue "no events being shown" holding message, or something else?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which channels are you pressing red from? Including SD/HD?

Are you getting the blue "no events being shown" holding message, or something else?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes getting the blue no events being shown

501,502,  503 ,504

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Markybhoy1 

Earlier I heard an announcement that the German red button matches would be on Sky Sports Mix. I've just tried and the red button option on that channel isn't working for me, just the main match Bayer Leverkusen v Freiburg.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/sport-on-sky 

It may not help yourself however there are an additional 4 Bundesliga games available to watch on the Sky Sports app at present.

Bielefeld v RB Leipzig, Stuttgart v Cologne, Wolfsburg v Bayern Munich, and FC Union Berlin v Bochum

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

On sky sports mix , 510 it’s showing Bauer 04 but giving me a red button option 

I don’t have sky sports app except on my phone or iPad but I was wanting to watch on tv as I don’t think on my mobile devices have a red button option ,, this isn’t the first time I’ve had issues with red button on tv ,, what is virgins problem with it thanks 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @Markybhoy1 

There isn't a red button on the app, however the red button games are still available to watch on the app, you just need to scroll to the correct section when the games are live.

Screenshot from my Samsung tablet below.

sky sports appsky sports app

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks