Menu
nwillmitt
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Recordings skipping

When watching some recordings they skip and loose dialog. This doesn’t happen when watching normal tv. It’s frustrating because I have a lot on record and end up missing most of the programme. 

michaeldavis
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recordings skipping

The V6 box only records what is transmitted so anything that is wrong with them tends to be the down to the channel.

Have you checked the same show on catch-up.

Without specifics of programs its difficult to be of any more help.

You can't learn anything from a mistake until you admit that you've made it.
0 Kudos
nwillmitt
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have tried on catch up and it works fine. But not all programs are on catch up that I watch. Hollyoaks on e4, Geordie shore  mtv, made in Chelsea e4, some films and others that I can’t think of right now skip on record but not every time. I even took them of hd recording to see if it made a difference but no. 

Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi nwillmitt

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've taken a look at this from our end to run some tests on the set top box, we're detecting some errors with the hard drive and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
MeganPo
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the exact same issue. It's so annoying!! 

0 Kudos