Menu
SJTK
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Really port picture quality V6 box

I've searched the forums, but aside from the solutions already posted - my V6 picture quality is abysmal. 

I have a 50' 4K Samsung tv. I've tried two different HMDI cables and all HMDI ports. I've reset the TV picture settings and disabled anything that might be causing a degradation in picture quality but the picture quality is still poor. It's just 'fuzzy', blurry and lacks clarity. Even Netflix through the V6 box is the same, as is on demand. 

My Xbox is absolutely fine. I've even tried running the signal through the Xbox but that makes the picture worse.

Any suggestions? 😞

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Really port picture quality V6 box

Hi SJTK,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having problems with the picture quality. Have you made sure that the settings are correct -  https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-watching-4k-ultra-hd-content and is it fuzzy for everything on the TV including SD? 

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
SJTK
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I’ve checked all settings, cables, reset both the TV and the V6 box. 

The picture quality is just very sub-par no matter what is viewed. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SJTK,

Thanks for replying and sorry for asking you to check everything again but I had to just in case. Please text us on 07533051809 so we can go through security and take a look.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos