Menu
SUICIDESOLUT1ON
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: S102 Error Code

Hope someone can help.

Received the V6 reacement box and while setting it up got the error code (S102)

Tried to call today and all the phone lines are closed, tried the messenger in the Virgin app and had no answer YET.

After much searching for an alternative contact method we found the WhatsApp number. Got a message back saying that they are closed on Sundays...

So right now I have no TV in my house from a company that is still boasting on the website 24/7 support. 

To say I'm not very pleased right now is an understatement.

Is anyone from virgin monitoring this chat and can help ?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

There is some advice on resolving these errors here 

Is this a new V6 install, or a replacement for a previous box? Was the previous box a TiVo or a V6?

I'm driving here, at whether the V6 has a working internet connection. The box relies on a connection to your VM homehub to provide onward internet connectivity - how is yours connected?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
SUICIDESOLUT1ON
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

Thank you for your reply.

I found my way to the link and no success.

Internet (by Etherley cable) is good, it connects to the Internet no problem, it starts trying to download channels and stays at 33% then comes up with the error code. I've reset both the V6 box and the Internet just to be sure and the same thing happens everytime.

The V6 box is a replacement for the previous pld box which jerks while watching it and also pixelates constantly.

Really appreciate you trying to help thank you.

Virgin in this instance have been very disappointing and given an absolutely terrible service which I will be discussing with them at great length tomorrow.

0 Kudos