cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Outage returned in Swansea

Morph2lcfc
Joining in

We are having the same issue it just says no service on the tv. Reported online yesterday and got told to wait 24 hours, then rang after 24 hours and been told it’s an issue nationally in the uk and to wait another 24 hours but all the reports on this forum are saying issue is supposedly fixed. We are well out of our contract period so have just been looking at going back to sky, will def be doing that if not sorted tomorrow 

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you take a picture of this error, and post it onto this forum post?

I'm not convinced this is a VM problem, but a picture tells a thousand words and may help us advise further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I wasn’t convinced it was either. We had another box upstairs that we’ve not really been using and I’ve connected that up. It’s just taken about an hour to update as not been connected for a few years but now appears to be working ok. So appears it may have been an issue with the first box

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Morph2lcfc,

Welcome! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that you were having issues with your TV services.

I can see that it is now working for you, please do let us know if anything changes.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide