cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Netflix

angiejones720
On our wavelength

Hi, 

I'm having problems loading Netflix on my V6 box, and it looks like I'm not the only one. It loads fine on my other devices. I don't get an error message, it just throws me out when I press the red button on my remote. Is there a fix for it? Hope you can help!

Kind Regards,

Angie Jones

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

On the basis that it's only the Netflix app that's affected, and others work ok... have you tried restarting your V6? Home > Help & Settings > Clear or restart.

If you're not sure whether Netflix is the only app that's affected, try using another streaming app - YouTube, iPlayer, anything you fancy.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

On the basis that it's only the Netflix app that's affected, and others work ok... have you tried restarting your V6? Home > Help & Settings > Clear or restart.

If you're not sure whether Netflix is the only app that's affected, try using another streaming app - YouTube, iPlayer, anything you fancy.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi, 

Thanx for your quick reply. It's just Netflix... YouTube and Prime Video etc, are unaffected. 

Some people are getting error messages, but I haven't. It just bounces me back when I press the red button to load Netflix. 

Thanx for your help, I'll reboot my V6 box and see if that helps. If it doesn't, then I'll watch it on my tablet. 

Kind Regards,

Angie Jones 😊