cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: HD Skysports Bad Quality picture

painey
Tuning in

I have the same issue in that the skysports hd football ls not as crisp and clear as last season, a couple of my football mates have also said the same and has been mentioned quite a lot on these boards, but not seen any answers! 

4 REPLIES 4

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @painey

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear you're having some issues with the picture quality of Sky Sports, I appreciate this must be frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Are there any known issues listed here that could explain this? Is it just Sky Sports you notice this issue with, or have you also noticed this with other HD channels? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Sofia,

I don't have any issues with other sports on sky, in fact the F1 is a perfect picture! I think sky have done something to how they are transmitting the football this season. There are quite a few similar comments, but no answers, other than it must be user set up, but I don't believe that's the case. I have a few friends that all say the same!

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @painey

Is the picture still bad quality when a different sport asides from football is on? As in a completely different programme?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No only the football, I'm convinced its how sky are transmitting the football this season!