cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error message M60 and asking me to call UNKNOWN

catherines03
Joining in

Hi

I have the same issue and I can't select the options given on the TV screen. My remote is not working at all. I have checked and it is connected with the TV.

Screenshot_20210501-200913_Camera.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@catherines03 

A couple of things... firstly please don't add "me too" to an existing thread, it's far better to create your own so the answers don't get confused.

Second... can you confirm which box you have - you've posted in the V6 section, but do you have a V6 or a TiVo? If you're note sure, check here 

I only ask because the error screen you've posted, would suggest your box has connectivity issues. And the advice for resolving that, differs between the 2 boxes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi,

It is V6.

It is working now, but with a very reduced number of channels.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Follow Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels

If this fails, then it's likely you have an underlying connectivity issue. Which we can likely help with on here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @catherine03 

Thank you for your post,  I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your TV services. 

How are things looking since your last post?  Have you managed to follow the advise provided above? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M