cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error Code 669 when trying to play On Demand

Furzec
Joining in

Hi

I have the same problem - can you PM me with the solution please.

Everything else is the same as the original post.

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your post has been moved to a new thread - what's the issue you're having?

Is this error message on all VoD content or just particular programmes?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It’s normally when I’m watching movies or series on demand.  Rebooting clears it but it comes back within a few weeks

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is no difference in how different OnDemand content is delivered, so if you're getting the error on one programme, you should get it on everything - and if not, then it points the finger at a specific programme.

How is your V6 connected to your homehub, which provides the internet connection. Is it wireless or Ethernet cable? And how long have you had this problem?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

HI

It’s a wireless connection and I’ve had the problem for over a year.  We don’t watch much on demand but when we do its normally Sky movies so that’s where it gets spotted.

Hi @Furzec thanks a lot for your message here, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised regarding on-demand for Sky Cinema.
When the error is apparent on one film, is it on all films on Sky Cinema at that point in time or does it differ depending on the film?

Many thanks

Tom_W