Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error 603

DIGIDOUG1
Tuning in

Hello everyone.

ERROR CODE 603 V6 BOX

I have tried everyone's suggestions above and nothing has worked. I have called Virgin support numerous times.......

I also have a Samsung Frame as per the earlier email; perhaps that is part of the problem? However, my second V6 box is connected to a Panasonic and it gives the same 603 code.

Everyday for months I have to reboot the box to get on demand.

Do I give up and go back to Sky?

Thanks to all for the previous suggestions

34 REPLIES 34

Agree totally. A load of pants compared to Sky. I was with them for 15 years and no problems.

jaigee
On our wavelength

Turned the TV on last night and all is OK now, without me having to re-boot the box. 🤞

I assume it must have been a Virgin glitch.

Incidentally, it appears that the V360 Box does not have this problem as it runs Horizon software, not Tivo. Surely Virgin could rectify the V6 Tivo software with this knowledge?

Or are they just not bothered?

Yes, I turned mine on last night and it worked fine as well!!!!!!

This is weird.

Hi Kain,

Bad news I am afraid. After a couple of problem free days I am back to having to turn the box off and back on again in order to reboot and get On Demand. Error 603 again.

Have a look at jaigee's comments on the thread he seems to be having identical problems.

Thanks for your help

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @DIGIDOUG1

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Is your service still performing okay now?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Travis,

No unfortunately, we are back to square one. I have turn turn off and reboot every time to get On Demand. After getting error code 603.

jaigee
On our wavelength

DIGIDOUG1

Checked last night and all seems OK (🤞).

Are you getting Error 603 or 602?

Hi @DIGIDOUG1 thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear your issues with your V6 box are still ongoing.  I would like to take a closer look into this on your behalf  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @DIGIDOUG1 @Lee_R

Did this ever get resolved for you?

I too have a 2022 Samsung Frame TV and have to reboot at least once a week in order to get rid of error 603 and access On Demand.

Virgin call centre are not helpful at all and seem to think every time it reboots and works then its fixed - its clearly not!

cheers

Hi Furzec

Virgin updated me to 360 a couple of month ago and the problem stopped!!!

Best wishes

Digidoug