cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Buffer Symbol on Screen during on demand viewing

48pop
Tuning in

Did this ever get resolved ????

I have it all the time on 5USA on demand....

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does this affect other OnDemand services? And are you watching using the C5-branded app? Or just C5-programmes via OnDemand?

They all use the same internet connection in either case.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

On demand via the programme guide??

Its not the internet connection, the programme plays fine, no delays, no stutter just the annoying purple circle from start to finish ! 

I have a very healthy internet connection and the box is connected via a wired ethernet connection. A Firestick attached to TV using a wireless connection streams all content without difficulty..

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@48pop wrote:

On demand via the programme guide??

Indeed, as in any OnDemand programme from Sky, National Geographic, C4 or C5 who don't insist on their own branded app.

That said, you seem to be alluding to this being an issue specific to the C5-branded app. Could you post up a picture of the problem? And any specific examples of programmes affected.

It may well be a C5-app issue best directed at them, but a picture will tell a thousand words.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks